Thanks for hanging in there as I navigate the waters of my journey as a single-founder entrepreneur. Today marks the start of week 10 and I have to say that I’m very excited with where TodoPaper is at. Later this week I’m hoping to post a couple of updates to you with a detail of what will be included in version 2. For now, though, here’s a quick rundown of the improvements:
- A cleaner and more minimal look and feel.
- Better compatibility with Mac and iOS devices.
- A very nice session feature that allows you to start writing immediately in an autosaved file without having to choose a save location.
- A robust search query system, for example:
project contains "inbox" and not @done or @due < "2013-04-08"
- Drag and Drop reordering and reparenting of projects, todos, and notes.
- Project, todo, and note hierarchy improvements, including the ability to expand/collapse/hoist any hierarchy.
- Integration with Dropbox without installing the Dropbox client on your PC.
I look forward to sharing more details about these as the week progresses. In the meantime, you should sign up to be notified for beta testing. Happy Monday!