There have been some questions about the beta testing invites, so I wanted to expand on the process I’m taking during this testing period before we get to the live launch:
- There are a lot of people signed up for beta testing.
- Widefido is just me and I did not want to get overwhelmed with a bunch of feedback all at once.
- For this reason, I decided it would be best to do testing with a phased rollout.
- This means that you’ll get your invite email (with the download link for the app) in the order that you signed up.
- I’m adding new beta testers to the pool at the beginning of every week. If you have not received your invite yet, you will be getting it in the next couple of weeks.
- After everybody who has signed up has had the chance to test the software for a bit, I will be freezing the build and moving forward with a public launch.
Hope this helps clear things up. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to get in touch.